Join us online this Sunday at 11 am!Join Us
Transformation Church will not meet at our regular location until further notice.
We will continue to gather live online Sundays at 11 am CST.
- Follow TC social media for updates: Instagram, Facebook
- You can find out more information on COVID-19 from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html.
Prayer at Transformation Church
Join us online for 12pm CST prayer everyday this week on Instagram Live, Facebook Live and Youtube Live.
Belong Groups | Going Virtual
Use the following to host an online group:
We have advised our Belong Group Leaders to meet online.
- Skype (https://www.skype.com/en/)
- Zoom (https://zoom.us/)
- Google Hangouts (https://hangouts.google.com/)
Make sure that you spend some time communicating the temporary shift in group type at least 48 hours in advance to give those in your group time to prepare for your group to be online.
Give grace for yourself & your group. This may come with a learning curve for some in your group, and that is okay. Remember, this would be a new thing for all in your group and you.
Make sure you, as the leader, are in a place with excellent wi-fi and an evident ability to speak and listen. That will be key to cultivating community in an online space. Have a great virtual group!
Here’s What We Are Doing as a Church Staff
- Praying. Every day we are meeting to pray for the intervention of God on this matter. We believe that God is sovereign meaning that He is not surprised by this pandemic and has a plan in mind for recovery from it. We are praying for His wisdom, guidance, and healing.
- Staying Informed. We are staying up-to-date on how COVID-19 is affecting our city, state, country, and world. Through credible sources, like the CDC, we are able to stay informed on how best to prevent the spread of this virus and using best practices at TC.
- Providing resources. We are committed to generosity by providing necessary resources to our partners who have experienced an unexpected life event, family crisis or situation beyond their control. If Covid-19 has directly affected you and you would like to request assistance, please fill out this form!
*disclaimer Submission of this help form does not guarantee assistance and not all resources are financial. No request will go without prayerful consideration!
Here’s What You Can Do to Help
- Pray. Pray for our community and those directly affected by COVID-19. Pray for the health care workers who are treating the sick and those in leadership making difficult decisions. Pray that God would protect our community from further spread of the virus.
- Be generous. While our world is anxiously protecting themselves, let’s live like Jesus and be generous during this time. Buy someone else’s groceries, give a neighbor some toilet paper, give sacrificially. We can still be generous during this time because we know who is our provider, Our God.
- Practice personal hygiene. Wash your hands frequently, stay home if you are sick, and cover your coughs or sneezes with a tissue.
March 12, 2020 | TC Update
With the heightened awareness and public concerns regarding the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) as well as the ongoing seasonal flu virus and common cold, we want to assure you that your health and wellness is of the highest importance to us.
At TC, we are very intentional about providing clean and safe environments for people to worship God.
For us, this includes:
- Comprehensive daily cleaning of all restrooms and various touch points (doorknobs, handles, etc.).
- Continual cleaning that takes place throughout the weekend service.
- Children’s classrooms and toys are disinfected after each service by the TC Kidz staff and volunteers.
- Standing hand sanitizers are available at entrances and in the lobby for usage.
We encourage you to wash your hands frequently and take all necessary precautions. Also, if you or your children are ill, please stay home and watch our service online at 11am CST by visiting transformchurch.us.
Transformation Church Leadership Team
“Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.”
Psalms 91:1-3 NLT